Steal this SoB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this SoB

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vitamiin
vitamiin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008   Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:42 am

That's where I first time saw Scars and started to love them. Before that I didnt plan that i will find something in them that would catch me and hold with them. Didnt think that Daron could do something awesome as he was doing System. Well anyway, some songs i loved much more than album versions. Like Chemicals in album sounds much better. Also World Long Gone is more realistic and Daron's high voice reminds of System times, like in Hypnotize.
I think its awesome concert and it didnt disappoint me anyhow. i would say, i never heard and saw Daron playing and singing so good in System times as he does in Scars on Broadway.
What do you think about that show?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008   Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:55 am

Until now I only listened to the audio and wasn't able to see the show, but from what I heard it kicked ass!

I see them in september and I hope it'll sound as awesome as Weenie Roast!
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-sob.forumotion.com
vitamiin
vitamiin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008   Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:02 am

in Weenie they were really amazing. thought they didnt play songs like Insane, Babylon, 3005, Funny and Serious which i would like to hear. anyway, i will go on Scars on 8th September in Stokholm, and i hope there they will perform all these songs.
it was very big pleasure and happyness to see John again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008   Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scars On Broadway on Weenie Roast 2008
Page 1 of 1