Steal this SoB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this SoB

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scars on Broadway Streamed Live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Harlot's Roulette

The Harlot's Roulette

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Scars on Broadway Streamed Live Empty
PostSubject: Scars on Broadway Streamed Live   Scars on Broadway Streamed Live EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:04 pm

I was pretty antsy waiting for the time change, but once it did...wow. That's all I can say. I might have a new crush on Frankie Embarassed between him and Dominic, they make up for Daron's not dancing around because he's trapped behind the mike. Oy. But the performance (or what I saw of it) was wicked awesome Very Happy Shame the ocmputer kicked me off at one Sad I have screenshots of some of it. How do I add them to the gallery?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silascilice
Necromance

Necromance

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway Streamed Live   Scars on Broadway Streamed Live EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Gallery > Scars on Broadway > click on the album you want to add them to > on the top left, there's a link that says 'Upload Pic' (which is essentially camouflaged by the background, but it's there). Click on that, and then the rest is up to you. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Harlot's Roulette

The Harlot's Roulette

Female
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway Streamed Live   Scars on Broadway Streamed Live EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:25 pm

Thanks! I figured it out. Grr, I think I uploaded Dominic's picture to Franky's album and I can't delete it though >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silascilice
Kody
Admin
Kody

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway Streamed Live   Scars on Broadway Streamed Live EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:33 pm

I missed it but i downloaded it and what i downloaded just kept skipping, did it do this when it was streamed? I deleted it because i thought it was something wrong with the file but if that's how it was streamed then i'll redownload it.
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway Streamed Live   Scars on Broadway Streamed Live Empty

Back to top Go down

Scars on Broadway Streamed Live
Page 1 of 1