Steal this SoB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this SoB

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creating From SOAD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vitamiin
vitamiin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Creating From SOAD Empty
PostSubject: Creating From SOAD   Creating From SOAD EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:28 am

Daron used to sing lines "we are on drugs" in SOAD. so probably he really made that song already then. Daron also singed a lot of other songs in SOAD. do you think he could make some of these little pieces as song for SOB like Im Nazelis or some other song he singed?
I remember on one site was posted song by Daron called Dolphin or so, i forgot. it was cool song, i wish he would make it full song and use in next SOB's album.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Creating From SOAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating From SOAD   Creating From SOAD EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:10 am

To 50% Daron wrote System's lyrics and to nearly 100% he made the music. That Scars know sound like System with Serj kicked out is nothing surprising^^
I'm pretty sure Daron took a lot of stuff he wasn't able to make with System. I think that was the whole idea of founding Scars on Broadway.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-sob.forumotion.com
vitamiin
vitamiin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Creating From SOAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating From SOAD   Creating From SOAD EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 am

well, i agree, that is how it is. but he sang so amazing pieces in System... would like to hear that Dolphin a real song.
Back to top Go down
Kody
Admin
Kody

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Creating From SOAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating From SOAD   Creating From SOAD EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 pm

^^I believe you mean Delphine, and yes that is a wonderful song which i would love to see recorded along with Im Nazelis. Some few others i would like to see rerecorded in better quality would be Dam and Friik, it would fit with the SoB style.
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Sponsored content

Creating From SOAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating From SOAD   Creating From SOAD Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating From SOAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this SoB :: Scars on Broadway :: Scarred Discussion-
Jump to: