Steal this SoB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this SoB

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your opinion about the album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Your opinion about the album Empty
PostSubject: Your opinion about the album   Your opinion about the album EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:05 am

Okay, today's the release date. Also ok, I don't have the album yet and I can't buy it within the next days -.-' but I have of course downloaded it^^. Gonna buy it later, when I have money.

Your opinion about the album 3924

Nevermeind, how do you like the album?

I think it kicks ass! Really kicks ass!
It sounds like the twin brother of the Mez/Hyp session. Nothing surprising, it's Daron's album, mainly. Sounds like real rock to me. Something I was missing for a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-sob.forumotion.com
vitamiin
vitamiin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about the album   Your opinion about the album EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:15 am

to tell the truth i didnt expect so good result. i knew it will have very cool music, because Daron wrote nearly all music for SOAD. i love how Daron composed music for guitars and drums. and Scars music is awesome... after listening They Say first time i thought that guitar was a bit cheap, but i so loved lyrics... so simple, but so genious. after watching Weenie Roast show i started to love them very much, and knew that they will kick ass. especially song World Long Gone - lyrics, voice, music, all is amazing in it. as i expected music was written beautifully for each song, especially John drummin. also i was afraid that probably Daron would ruine songs with screams, but no, his voice is amazing.
agree with Brad, its like Hypnotize/Mezmerize from SOAD. seems Daron will be never able to write something like Steal This Album. i would rate this album with 8/10. for me it is so.
Back to top Go down
Necromance

Necromance

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about the album   Your opinion about the album EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:15 am

It's okay. I've said this elsewhere, but it's nothing special; it didn't grab me by the balls, it didn't impress me, and it's proof that Daron has no idea what the word 'diversity' means, but I like it. It's plain and it's simple, so it's something I can listen to in small doses. I also notice how a lot of the opening riffs and such are eerily similar to SOAD songs, H.I.M. songs, and others that I don't remember at the moment. Again, I like it, but I was looking forward to something a little more creative. I'd give it a 5.5 out of 10 for the effort.
Back to top Go down
vitamiin
vitamiin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about the album   Your opinion about the album EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:56 pm

3005 is awesome song, but very cheap. cant listen to that crap about which Daron was talking in so many interviews, now he made song about it. like talking everywhere about his obsessions... that pisses off.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about the album   Your opinion about the album EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:05 am

I think it just sounds like Daron was inspired by many bands and songs. I don't think it's a problem, if you can hear what was the inspiration of an album.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-sob.forumotion.com
Kody
Admin
Kody

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about the album   Your opinion about the album EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:29 pm

I believe it's amazing and i listen to it at least once a day. Each song is just so catchy and inspirational i can't stop listening, it just draws me in. There's songs that can cheer you up when you're down and there's songs to just rock out to, i just love it.
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about the album   Your opinion about the album Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinion about the album
Page 1 of 1