Steal this SoB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this SoB

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chernobyl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vitamiin
vitamiin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Chernobyl Empty
PostSubject: Chernobyl   Chernobyl EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 am

Hey guys, i wanted to ask what you think about it. Well, we all know what had happened and what is with it now. But some says that that disaster still is not finished. I had seen many TV broadcasts about results of Chernobyl after 20 years and so on. There were people usually from Russia and that are talking about monsters that they had seen. Like snake and flea connected in one monster. And there were scientists who found out that it is affect of Chernobyl's Disaster.
Not long ago on one latvian forum was information, that scientists found out that all that gass and that all mix which borned in affect of disaster still is under ground. They told that it is coming out from underground and after 50 years in Baltic area it will be so big, that probably will start to kill nature.
After that all I dont know what to think, because all that seems so real. I mean, i dont believe in stuff like flying snakes or so. But you know, when you see on somekind TV Broadcast that some famous scientist says that after 50 years in my area could die all trees and grass and people scares me.
Back to top Go down
Kody
Admin
Kody

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Chernobyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl   Chernobyl EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:42 pm

It scares me too, malformations of animals caused by the radiation of something that happened many years ago, it's terrible. This whole thing could have been avoided surely if people paid attention.
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Daronrocks94
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Chernobyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl   Chernobyl EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:41 pm

If all the peple in your area are gonna die in 50 years your gpnna live to 68 get out ad live your life cause you dont have very long .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chernobyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl   Chernobyl Empty

Back to top Go down

Chernobyl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this SoB :: Community :: Serious-
Jump to: