Steal this SoB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this SoB

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scars at Hullabaloo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kody
Admin
Kody

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Scars at Hullabaloo Empty
PostSubject: Scars at Hullabaloo   Scars at Hullabaloo EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:43 pm

"Our friend Flea asked us if we could squeeze in one more day in Los Angeles and we just couldn't say "no", so we're honored to partake in the annual "Hullabaloo" benefit concert for the Silverlake Conservatory of Music to be held at the Wiltern Theatre on Wednesday, May 14, 2008, along with our buddies Scars on Broadway.

Flea and fellow musician Keith Barry founded the Silverlake Conservatory of Music in 2001 to help fill the void left by music education program cuts in public schools. Money raised by the benefit will go into scholarships for low income students who would otherwise be unable to afford instruments and/or lessons and will help expand the school's summer camp program and fund a new building. For more information, check out www.silverlakeconservatory.com.

Tickets go on sale on Sunday, May 11, 2008 at 10:00 AM through www.ticketmaster.com and will be $200. A limited number of VIP tickets at $500 will be available only for purchase at the Silverlake Conservatory of Music (3920 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039) or by calling 323-665-3363. VIP tickets include reserved Loge seating, giftbag, two drink tickets, and entry into the Silverlake Conservatory after party held at the Wiltern.

Met Club members: Check www.metclub.com for information about a special pre-sale for you."

Link - http://metallica.com/index.asp?item=600844
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
vitamiin
vitamiin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Scars at Hullabaloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars at Hullabaloo   Scars at Hullabaloo EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:07 am

i heard about that in one Music forum. then there was talking like "Red Hot Chili Peppers on stage with Scars On Broadway" and i was confused. anyway, its awesome organisation, and its awesome that SOB takes part in it.
Back to top Go down

Scars at Hullabaloo
Page 1 of 1